Monday, August 06, 2007

Creations and Designs

Showing you some of my artistic quality creation, though it doesn’t look extraordinary but it shows the artist side of my me. It’s been quite a while since I stop designing my own bracelets for my day to day usage. I also have given away few of them as my gifts to my friends which they said they liked it very much. As proof of liking it they even ordered some more and somehow i earned back my capital and gain some profit :).

These are my first designs. It looks so simple yet when i am wearing it, it seems like i am creating my own fashion statement. It matches the color of my dress-to-wear.It's not really easy to think of a design and the colors to used. It challenges me more because the outcome portrays my being creative and artistic.














When i saw my creations, i am further inspired to create more design in different colors and concepts. But I am now concentrating on improving more on my designing, something that is remarkable and extraordinary. Using just an ordinary beads, I don’t know if I can make it but I guess there is no impossibility if I have the will.

No comments: