Friday, August 17, 2007

Flowers in bloom and to bloom

One sunny day while waiting for the service shuttle going to my workstation, I decided to sit in the gutter in front of our office building. The sun was so bright, the sky looks blue with a spot of some wonderfully-shaped clouds and it’s kind of windy. In short, the weather is very much fine.















As I was sitting, I saw across the plants, with flowers in bloom, swaying as the wind blows, as if they seem to be so cheerful like children playing in the playground with laughter’s echoing. I’m not really into photography but when I saw the tiny flowers, I tried my best to capture it. I was really attracted to this simple yet precious tiny flower. I took many shots and choosed the best.















Then I saw two kinds of flowers which are just starting to bloom. It looks like a newly-born baby. When I was looking at it, it seems to be the flowers are talking and saying, “Hey, look at me. I’m coming out, I want the world to know.” It’s perfect. If I have to describe the pictures in one word it would be Magnificent.















I’m overwhelmed. Although for some this is just an ordinary shot but for me the picture and the flower itself speaks a thousand words. It shows God’s wondrous power. Nobody can even create or paint such beauty neither Michael Angelo nor Leonardo d Vinci. These little flowers, they may look so ordinary but when they come in numbers and in full bloom, you can never resist but to appreciate the beauty of nature.

1 comment:

mrsnesbitt said...

I love staying at home too.
Right now I need to go outside and deal with some of my garden pots...your post here inspired me.

Denise
xx